We are looking for drainage engineers & ground workers to join our consultancy & civils teams across England and Wales.
WJ Shirley are an expanding specialist drainage business which provides the full lifecycle of drainage services from CCTV inspections through to maintenance, repairs and installing new systems.
Our work is mainly on commercial sites for longstanding blue chip clients where the highest standards of personal conduct are required. We pride ourselves in our quality of service and client satisfaction, positive work ethic and our eye for detail.
We are looking to recruit confident candidates, ideally living near each other, to work to the highest standard as part of a two-person team. This exciting role will offer the candidate the opportunity to work on commercial sites nationwide so some travelling and overnight stays will be required.
- Good communication skills
- Well presented
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to follow instructions
- Excellent time keeping, reliability and organisation skills
- Takes pride in their work
- Honest and reliable person
- Full clean driving licence
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety and can undertake risk assessments
- Ability to collect data on iPad app
- CSCS card
- Confined spaces certified
- Jetting experience
- CCTV surveying experience, full training will be provided.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Head Office / North
Lincolnshire LN9 5JU
t 01507 523 250
130 Aztec West
Bristol BS32 4UB
t 01454 629 629
85 Great Portland Street
t 0207 100 1930